2022-2023 Academic Year Registrations of International Students to Undergraduate Programs
Registration Dates: 29th of August- 2nd of September, 2022
Registration Place: On-line (The link will be provided via e-mail)
Undergraduate students should prepare and submit soft copies of the following documents to complete their registration. If your documents are not in Turkish or English, the translations of the documents should also be submitted. Translations by translation offices are also accepted.
1. Original exam result(s) which you used while applying.
2. Original high school diploma
3. Original high school transcript
4. Equivalence letter is a letter certifying that your high school diploma is equivalent to a Turkish high school diploma. Please obtain this document before coming for the registration. It can be obtained from the Turkish Embassy in your country or the National Education Directorates in Turkiye.
5. Passport (or other ID documents: Students who have been living in Turkiye with a Residence Permit should give copies of their Residence Permit. Students with Turkish nationality or those who have denounced their Turkish citizenship, should provide their related documents)
6. Other documents (Toefl, Ielts, Pte etc)