Announcement about 2020 - 2021 Fall Semester Course Evaluation Surveys
Course Evaluation Surveys will be carried out on an online platform in the 2020-2021 Academic Year Fall Semester.
- To augment our university’s education and instruction quality, the feedback we receive from you via Course Evaluation Surveys is crucial. Thus, your participation is valuable.
- The survey will be accessible via the “Student Course Evaluation” section of METU Student Portal: http://student.metu.edu.tr
- The program will be accessible on January 04, 2021, at 10:00, and will be closed on January 15, 2021, at 24:00.
- You may log in to the Student Portal via your METU username and password.
- Once you log in to the program, all of the courses you are taking and open to evaluation will be listed on the basis of academics and course instructors who convey the course.
- Each of the courses can be evaluated within different sessions/logins.
- Once you complete a course survey, after clicking on the “Değerlendir/Evaluate” button, all of your personal information will be deleted, and only the answers and evaluations you have provided will be transferred to the database.
- Since your personal information will be deleted once your answers and evaluations are transferred to the database, you are expected to answer the questions for a course in a single session. Thus, once you complete a survey by clicking on the “Değerlendir/Evaluate” button, you will not be able to change your answers afterward.
- You may convey all kinds of questions and problems about the course evaluation surveys to firstname.lastname@example.org