Registrations of Newly Admitted International Students to Graduate Programs
January 27-29, 2020
January 29-31, 2020
Interactive Registration & Advisor Approvals
February 10-14, 2020
Add-Drop & Advisor Approvals
Registration Place: International Students Office, Presidency Building, Ground Floor
Registration Hours : 09.00 - 12.15, 13.30 - 17.15
METU graduates should withdraw from their previous program before coming for the registration. Please visit the web page of "Registration Cancellation" to get detailed information.
Please visit the web page of "Tuition Fee Amounts" before making your tuition fee payment.
1. International Graduate Students' Registration Form (will be given by our office)
2. Original Bachelor's/ Master's Diploma and their copies
3. Original translations of Bachelor's/ Master's Diploma (if they are not in English) and their copies (except for METU graduates)
4. Original and copy of transcript (except for METU graduates)
5. Original and copy of transcript translation (if they are not in English)
6. Original and copy of ALES/GRE/GMAT score (Please bring your user code and password for online score check.)
7. English Proficiency Result. (Please, click here to get the METU English Proficiency Exam score. Please bring your user code and password for the online score check of TOEFL/IELTS if you submit any of them.)
8. Passport: During the registration, passports should be shown to the International Students Advisors, and copies of the pages that include “identification information”, “visa” and “the page with stamp showing the entry date” should be submitted. Students who have been living in Turkey for at least one year with an Education Residence Permit should give the copies of their Student Residence Permit. Students who have a diplomatic passport or a “blue card” do not need to submit visa or residence permit.
9. 1 color portrait photos
10. Turkish citizens who studied in a university abroad must submit an equivalency letter from the Higher Education Council (YÖK) in Turkey.
Address: International Students' Office, Presidency Building, No: Z-18, Ground Floor
Telephone : 0 (312) 210 41 81 - 34 14 - 71 71 - 71 89