Procedures About Lost Diplomas
Application for a second copy of diploma instead of lost diplomas should be made.
Required Documents for Application:
1.A second copy of the diploma application form (You may download from the "Forms" page)
2.Identity card (Turkish Nationals) / Passport ( Foreign Nationals) photocopy
3.Bank receipt of diploma fee (You may reach diploma fee and bank account numbers from "Payments" title).
Documents need to be submitted to the related department of the Registrar’s Office.
- As a requirement of the regulation, the second copy of the diploma is given once. The third copy of the diploma cannot be prepared in case of losing the second copy of the diploma.
- There is a SECOND COPY inscription on the second copy of the diploma.
- The second copy of the diploma is prepared in accordance with its original copy. Information such as Name Surname, Department Name, Title, etc. is stated on the date of graduation.
- The second copy of the diploma is given ten days after the application.
- The second copy of the diploma is given to the diploma holder or the person who has the permission of the diploma holder. The diploma is be given to the defined courier company as long as the diploma holder makes the payment and has certified written permission. In case of loss during post, the third copy of the diploma cannot be prepared.