Results of transfer students’ applications will be announced after the last day to pay tuition fee. For this reason, the student whose transfer application was accepted for the faculty different from student’s actual faculty will pay the tuition fee after the last day of tuition fee payments.
It is necessary for Registrar’s Office to submit and operate the required processes for students whose transfer application was accepted within the system. Due to the time lag, these students’ interactive registration and submission of documents will be made on the dates mentioned above. Until registration, accepted students may attend the classes as unregistered status.
- The tuition fees will be paid on the dates mentioned above.
- You will learn your academic advisor from your department.
- You will make your interactive registrations according to the adaptation form taken from Registrar's Office.
- You will take advisor approval.
Transferred students should not interactively registered for their previous programs in order to not to have a problem with registration.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
- Tuition fee receipt
- ID card application form (taken from application office)
TUITION FEE PAYMENTS
For information about tuition fees please see 'Payments' section.
MAXIMUM PERIOD OF TIME
The time period spent in previous program is counted for maximum time period of education.