Registrations of Transfer Students
The students newly admitted are required to submit the following documents to the Registrar's Office Application Unit between 11 - 12 October 2021 by hand.
The students admitted to more than one department are required to notify the Registrar's Office Application Unit about the department they want to register.
P.S: METU students will just submit the "Final registration form".
For students who are admitted from outside of the METU and METU Northern Cyprus Campus
- The final registration form can be obtained from the following link: http://oidb.metu.edu.tr/en/forms (The student ID information will be filled by METU Registrar Office)
- "There is no obstacle to transfer" certificate approved by the university of the students admitted.
- Photocopy of National Identity Card / Passport
- Equivalency Letter for Foreign Students (For International Students)
- High School Diploma for Foreign Students (For International Students)
- Tuition Fee Receipt for Foreign Students (For International Students)
- 2 Photographs for Foreign Students (For International Students)
The required documents must be delivered to the Registrar's Office by hand.
Students newly admitted to a program must follow the steps below:
The students who are admitted to one of our degree programs should get their user-code and password via https://useraccount.metu.edu.tr/newstudent/
- The students are expected to visit the webpage http://cardinfo.metu.edu.tr/ to submit their card requests.
- The students are expected to visit the webpage https://student.metu.edu.tr/ to register in Interactive registrations (13 - 15 October 2021) or Add-Drop Period and Advisor Approvals (25 - 28 October 2021).
Scholarship and Dormitory Processes
- Detailed information about the scholarship can be found at http://oidb.metu.edu.tr/tr/burs-ve-yardim-basvurulari
- Detailed information about the dormitory can be found at http://yurtlar.metu.edu.tr/en/
During the admission process of the students who are admitted to our University through Directive for Student Transfers, in the 2021 - 2022 Academic Year Fall Semester, the courses counted for adaptation, if any, have been added to their programs by the Registrar's Office. The course adaptation form can be obtained from Registrar's Office. Accepted students can register interactively by contacting their advisors about the courses they should take.
The tuition fees will be paid on the dates mentioned in the Academic Calendar.
You will learn from your academic advisor from your department.
- METU students should not interactively be registered for their previous programs in order to not have a problem with registration.
Tuition Fee Payments
For information about tuition fees please visit the 'Payments' section in the http://oidb.metu.edu.tr/en.
Maximum Period of Time
The time period spent in the previous program is counted for the maximum time period of education.