2020-2021 Academic Year Registrations of International Students to Undergraduate Programs
For Students Who Have Been Accepted in the First Round of Application
Registration Dates: August 24 - September 7
Registration Place: On-line (The link will be provided via e-mail)
Undergraduate students should prepare and submit the following documents to complete their registration. If your documents are not in Turkish or English, the translations of the documents should also be submitted. Translations by translation offices are also accepted.
1. Original exam result(s) which you used while applying.
2. Original high school diploma
3. Original high school transcript
4. Equivalence letter is a letter certifying that your high school diploma is equivalent to a Turkish high school diploma. Please obtain this document before coming for the registration. It can be obtained from the Turkish Embassy in your country or the National Education Directorates in Turkey.
5. Passport: Students who have been living in Turkey for at least one year with an Education Residence Permit should give the copies of their Student Residence Permit. Students who have a diplomatic passport or a “blue card” do not need to submit a visa or residence permit.
6. 1 color portrait photo
7. Other documents (Toefl, Ielts, Pte etc)